Schools & Library
Primary & Secondary Schools
Fort Macleod has recently renovated both schools to bring them up to today’s standards. Elementary school students will be attending W. A. Day (K- Grade 5) and high school students attend F. P Walshe High School (Grades 6-12). These new facilities are geared up to serve our young people and help them achieve their goals. Fort Macleod schools are part of the Livingstone Range School Division.
Town of Fort Macleod Library
The RCMP Centennial Library is located on the Historic Main Street of Fort Macleod. The goal of the library is to reach as many community and rural families as possible and to build on a love for learning. Everyone is welcome to visit us and explore our collection.
As Fort Macleod Library is a member to the Chinook Arch Regional Library System we have:
- Access to a shred collection of more than 900,000 library materials
- Access to public use services and internet services
- Access to videoconference services
- Access to provincial programs such as The Alberta Library Card, The Me Card, etc.
- Access to our local library website and online catalogue.
- Access to authoritative online resources including reference materials, e-books, audiobooks and magazines
- Access to Gale Courses.
Address: 264-24 St
Email: [email protected]
- M-W 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Th. 1 p.m.-9 p.m.
- F & Sat 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sun closed