Farms, businesses and hobbyists selling and promoting: heritage and exotic breeds of livestock and poultry, sustainable/homesteading-type products, green energy, and “field-to-table” products are encouraged to come and set up a booth. This market will also provide a venue for other individuals wishing to sell baked goods, wood-working, jewelry, art work, deli, other hand-made items, and promote their home-based business.
The 3rd Annual Homestead Show & Market will take place on May 25th and 26th, 2018 at Midnight Stadium in Fort Macleod.
Southern Alberta’s 3rd annual agricultural homesteading show and small livestock market will feature vendors selling and promoting Homesteading Products (Friday and Saturday) including:
– Western farm and ranch home décor and furnishings
– Livestock equipment and health products
– Tack and equine supplies,
– Local artisan and home-grown/home-made products
– Baked goods and other food items
– Vintage and barnwood re-purposed furniture, and Much More!
(Accepting vendors until May 11th, 2018)
The Livestock Market: Come and chat with the breeders and producers; learn the lineage of the livestock; and buy with confidence, unlike stressful “Buyer Beware” auctions! Vendors will have for sale Heritage Breeds of:
– Chickens, Waterfowl, Peafowl, Guinea Fowl, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, Rabbits, Pheasants; PLUS Hatching eggs, various supplies, and coops!
This two day event will feature Various Mini-Workshops and Demonstrations FREE with admission. This year you will hear about:
– Backyard Bee-keeping, Livestock Guardian Dogs, Multi-species Grazing Techniques, Miniature Horses, Coldsteading, Small Poultry Flocks, and more!
There will be a “Field-to-Glass” Beer Gardens! again. The fully-licenced “Bucking Horse Saloon” will be selling featured local products for customers to enjoy!
ALL AT MIDNIGHT STADIUM, IN FORT MACLEOD
Organized by Dunroamin Hollow (Lee and Christina Moltzahn), Tim Romanow, and Fort Macleod and District Ag. Society
WHERE: Midnight Stadium – Fort Macleod, AB (50 Barracks Trail)
•Just East of the Highway 2/3 junction!
Friday, May 25th: 2 pm – 8 pm
Saturday, May 26th: 9 am – 4 pm
ADMISSION: Family = $5.00; Single = $2.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lee Moltzahn – (403)892-4929; [email protected]