Permanent Part Time Front Office Support Person
The Fort Macleod and District Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) is currently seeking a Permanent Part Time Front Office Support Person to join our department. Our ideal candidate is detail orientated, organized and a customer service focused professional. Exceptional time management skills and the ability to interact positively with all residents is a requirement. This ideal candidate will use their skills to assist community members to connect with services they need.
Reporting to the Coordinator of Family and Community Support Services, this position will be primarily responsible for performing general front office administration and data entry functions.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Answer phone, relay messages, respond to emails, photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Help walk-in clients with their concerns.
- Work with Coordinator at various events that are being hosted by FCSS or in partnership with FCSS.
- Creating, setting up, and taking down displays.
- Post events on Facebook and Town website.
- Assist with coordinating Meals on Wheels.
- Assist with coordinating the Volunteer Income Tax Program.
- Interact with community organizations as needed.
- Update FCSS resources.
- Assist with Reception Centre duties.
- Work independently while being an effective team player.
High School diploma required. Preference may be given to those who have previous office and /or community service experience. Knowledge of the Town of Fort Macleod and surrounding area would be considered an asset. A full copy of the detailed job description is available upon request.
Hours of Work: 21 hours to 30hrs a week based on workload and grant funding.
Compensation: $16- $21/hr. based on related experience.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume to [email protected]
Application deadline: Until a suitable candidate is found.
Town of Fort Macleod
ATTN: Angie O’Connor
Box 232 Fort Macleod AB T0L 0Z0