This position has an anticipated start date of May 6, 2019 and will end approximately August 30, 2019.
This position will require you to perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manual Labour in a variety of settings both indoors and outdoors.
- Skilled and safe operation, as well as, maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Supporting construction duties as required.
- Inventory and site cleaning.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License is required; a Drivers Abstract must accompany your resume.
- Standard First Aid Certificate is considered an asset.
- Experience in operating equipment is considered an asset
Summer Labourer I (1st year): $18.57 per hour
Summer Labourer II: $19.70 per hour
Hours of Work: 40-hours per week & some evenings and weekends
This position is within the CUPE Local 70 Union Collective Agreement.
How to Apply:
All applications must quote the position they are applying for. We thank all applicants but only applicants chosen for interviews will be contacted. Interested applicants should submit a resume to [email protected], by mail or fax:
Attention: Albert Sandberg
Director of Operations
Box 1420 Fort Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0
Phone: (403) 553-4425
Fax: (403) 553-2426
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: February 28, 2019