This position has an flexible start date has an anticipated end date of late September 2022, this may be extended depending on current work projects to a maximum 6 months.
This position will require you to perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled tasks, including but not limited to:
- Manual Labour in a variety of settings both indoors and outdoors.
- Skilled and safe operation, as well as, maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Supporting construction duties as required.
- Inventory and site cleaning.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License is required; a Drivers Abstract must accompany your resume.
- Standard First Aid Certificate is considered an asset.
- Experience in operating equipment is considered an asset.
- Strong work ethic and punctual.
Summer Labourer I (1st year): $ 19.33 per hour
Summer Labourer II: $ 20.49 per hour
Hours of Work: 40-hours per week & some evenings and weekends
This position is within the CUPE Local 70 Union Collective Agreement.
How to Apply:
All applications must quote the position they are applying for. Interested applicants should submit a resume to [email protected], by mail or fax:
Attention: Liisa Gillingham
Director of Community & Protective Services
Box 1420 Fort Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0
Phone: (403) 553-4425
Fax: (403) 553-2426
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4:00 pm June 30, 2022, posting will remain active until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.